What is Beacon?
Beacon is a management system designed by u3as, for u3as. It provides a simple interface for managing members, groups and finances. Beacon is available to all u3as in the UK that wish to take advantage of it.
See below for a more detailed explanation of the Beacon System and its benefits.
Video - How Beacon Works - A Quick Demo
This short video will help you understand the power of Beacon and why it's a valuable tool that can make managing your membership database easily.
The video gives you an overview of the benefits of using Beacon:
- Beacon is online and always available from any device
- Beacon brings security for your records
- Beacon reduces the workload of your committee and volunteers
- Beacon is simple to operate for users
- Beacon gives easy continuity when people change roles
The video also covers the key functions of Beacon:
- u3a membership management
- u3a groups management
- u3a finance management
- u3a communications by email
For a more in-depth presentation on Beacon, get in touch with the Beacon team using this email address: email@example.com.